Coast Outdoor Advertising Ltd. is the largest billboard advertising company on Vancouver Island and is still growing. We're expanding our team with the addition of a Victoria-based Operations Coordinator. This position would be of particular interest to a highly computer literate, early career, marketing oriented individual possibly already working with an ad agency or in radio, television or traditional print media in the Vancouver Island market. If you are great with people, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are a digital media/graphic design wizard, we should talk.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for working with our advertising account executives and operations team to:
• Coordinate digital creative, upload and schedule digital display media on network of digital billboards.
• Coordinate billboard creative for digital and print production.
• Maintain social media and company web presence.This is a part to full-time, hourly wage position paying $16.00 to $22.00 per hour commensurate with experience. Begins in December 2017.
• Take direction from and assist advertising account executives with coordinating and scheduling digital media.
• Take direction from and assist design and operations team to coordinate, assemble, reformat and upload print and digital media files.
• Produce and coordinate proof-of-performance reports for static and digital advertising campaigns.
• Assemble and reformat digital graphic design materials.
• Execute graphic design directions to complete digital and print media design files for production.
• Demonstrable facility with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, .pdf., HTML, web-based scheduling interfaces, Microsoft Office.
• Strong interest in marketing and graphic design.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English language.
• High school diploma, bachelor's degree preferred.
Submit a resume with 2 previous and current employment references and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be held in confidence. Please no calls or walk-ins.